The impact of social media is just beginning. Market trends and customer opinion are being shaped by end users more rapidly and with greater impact on business than ever before. Netpop | Connect: Media Shifts to Social, a new report from Netpop Research, provides important insights into social media trends among U.S broadband users, informing companies of the new consumer media habits shaping businesses today.
The report includes:
- The popularity and frequency of use for 20 online and social media channels, such as photo-sharing, video-sharing, micro-blogging, social networking, tagging, wikis
- Demographic differences in behaviors
- Public versus private sharing of Web 2.0 comments and content: who shares publicly online and what motivates their Web 2.0 involvement
- A profile of six unique Web 2.0 brands: Digg, Flickr, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yelp and YouTube that compares the types of users and motivations that underpin the community found at each of these sites
- Conclusions and implications
Social Media Modes
Web 2.0 Brands
What It Means
Netpop Attitudinal Segments
Number of Tables & Figures: 60
Number of Pages: 50
This report must be purchased separately.
The price of this report is $495.00.
In order to purchase a report, you must register
or log in.